||Last Updated: Jun 10th, 2015 - 18:07:45
Tomasz Gollob holds the highest average among all the participants of the first round of Speedway European Championship when one takes into consideration meetings at MotoArena in Toruń which took place in seasons 2012-2014 and also this season.
The best Polish rider in history, who was a rider of the local club for the last two years, took part in 26 meetings in total. He started in 131 heats and scored over 330 points in total. His average is 2,344 pts / heat. Right behind him in the standings is another former rider of KS, the current European champion, Emil Sayfutdinov.
Paweł Przedpełski can boast the greatest experience in Toruń. This still less than a 20-year-old rider regularly takes part in meetings of extraleague but he also gains valuable experience during the events U21. Until the beginning of June Przedpełski had 48 tournaments in Toruń on his account, starting from 2012.
The cheapest tickets are possible to buy for 10 PLN! Additionally on the occasion of the end of school year it is possible to buy special “school ticket” for 2 PLN (available with a package with normal ticket) for green and yellow zone.
Ticket prices for the inaugural round of Speedway European Championships (20th June, MotoArena Toruń)
Normal ticket: 40 PLN
Reduced ticket: 20 PLN
Normal ticket: 25 PLN
Reduced ticket: 10 PLN
School ticket: 2 PLN *
* is valid only for green and yellow zone – it will be only possible to buy ticket additionally to normal ticket which means that a parent who buys normal ticket for green zone has a possibility to buy school ticket for 2 PLN
School ticket is valid only for people under 16 with school id.
Reduced ticket can be bought for children and teenagers under 18 and for students with id under 26 and for pensioners with valid id.
Children up to seven years old – free entrance with parents (without particular place at the stadium)
Normal ticket: 150 PLN
VIP ticket: 650 PLN
VIP ticket includes:
- a seat on the Main Tribune
- access to the VIP area with free catering and access to alcohol
- bag with gift
- event program
- entrance for after party
Additions to the ticket:
- Event program - 10 PLN
- CAR PARK "B" - 10 PLN
- PADDOCK PASS - 300 PLN
- MEET & GREET PRACTICE - 65 PLN
PADDOCK PASS package includes:
- Entrance to the paddock before the competition (between 3 p. m. - 5:45 p. m.), and after the podium ceremony
- Event program
- Invitation to the after party
Attention: PADDOCK PASS package does not entitle to enter the competition!
MEET & GREET PRACTICE package includes:
- entrance to the paddock after the official training (training will begin at 12:00)
- entrance for the official training
- autograph card
Attention! PRACTICE MEET & GREET package does not entitle to enter the competition!
Additives to tickets and packages PADDOCK PASS and MEET & GREET PRACTICES only available in online sales .
Tickets are available at www.eventim.pl and sales outlets Empik , Media Markt , Media Expert, Saturn in Poland.
© Copyright Worldspeedway.com
Top of Page