||Last Updated: Jul 17th, 2014 - 18:24:19
The individual Norwegian National Championship was held at Lunner speedway track near Oslo the 29/8/2009.
It was won by Rune Sola, Riska MSK who have won the title 4 years in a row. Rune Sola from Randaberg, Stavanger won the title the same day Rune Holta, himself from Randaberg Stavanger took second place in Super Grand Prix in Vojens, Denmark. The small place of Randaberg sure knows how to make speedway riders.
Result from the 2009 Norwegian Championship
1. Rune Sola - Riska MSK, 3-3-3-3-3 15poeng
2. Henrik Bauer Hansen - Oslo MK, 2-3-3-2-3 13+3poeng*
3. Inge Bjerk - Elgane MK, 3-2-2-3-3 13+2 poeng*
4. Remi Ueland - Elgane MK, 2-2-3-2-3 12poeng
5. Lars Daniel Gunnestad - Oslo MK, 1-3-3-3-2 12poeng
6. Roy Martinsen - Oslo MK, 3-1-2-2-2 10poeng
7. Mikke Bjerk - Elgane MK, F-3-1-3-2 9poeng
8. Patrick Herold - Riska MSK, 1-2-2-2-1 8poeng
9. Peer Bakke - NMK Kongsberg, 3-0-2-1-1 7poeng
10. Jarle Evensen - Oslo MK, 2-2-1-T-0 5poeng
11. Stein Roar Pedersen - Riska MSK, 2-0-1-1-1 5poeng
12. Hasse Prytz - Oslo MK, 0-0-0-2-1 3poeng
13. Årstein Jensen - NMK Kongsberg, 1-1-1-0-0 3poeng
14. Lars Kristian Fuglerud - Oslo MK, F-1-0-1-N 2poeng
15. Carl Johan Raugstad - Riska MSK, F-N-N-N-N 0poeng
Thanks to Alf Auklend.
© Copyright Worldspeedway.com
Top of Page